Los Angeles, CA
November 10, 2021 mbsPartners LLC announces the immediate availability of VenuMax – a full enterprise software package built exclusively for convention centers, sports arenas, performing arts centers, and museums.
“Venues have rarely seen an offering of technology and software features as robust as this,” said Victoria Johnson, Managing Principal. “VenuMax’s modular design allows each venue to select and install components sought to improve their own venue operations with modern technology”.
Software functions include:
- Booking and Reservations. Quotes and event orders to help manage availability, booking, document control, file attachments, reservations, deposits, staffing plans, and more.
- Sales and CRM. Reporting and dashboards, sales pipeline management, email campaigns, salesperson productivity, and lead management.
- Operations and Accounting. Complete management of the event including, event revenues and expenses, event accounting, disbursement management, event settlement, general ledger, financial reporting and board reporting.
- Security Layers. Role and row-level restricted user access, multi-factor authentication, SSL encryption, and more.
- Technology Tools. Mobile screens, a report writer, a data query tool, a dashboard tool, a graphical workflow engine, and more – all included without any additional licensing fees.
VenuMax modules all run on top of a single web-based platform, giving each venue a turnkey solution accessible from anywhere. This means that they can stop relying on multiple outdated software systems, spreadsheets and manual processes.
For More Information: