mbsPartners has distinct industry competencies that focus in the following vertical markets:
- Construction Management/Construction Project Management(CPM) is the overall planning, coordination, and control of a project from beginning to completion. CPM is aimed at meeting a client's requirement in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project. Addressing the unique needs of Owner/Developers, Construction Project Managers, General Contractors as well as Subcontractors the Construction Project Management solution significantly improves Project Partner collaboration, internal operations, Project costing, Financial accounting and system-wide reporting while guaranteeing that a single version of the truth is in the correct hands on-time. Construction Project Management keeps projects on-time, on-budget, while avoiding margin erosion.
Learn more about mbsPartners Spitfire Management
SalesPad is proven in the distribution wholesale, manufacturing, and retail industries to be the leading add-on for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Dyna-Cast serves as the driving force for forecasting sales in your supply chain planning and inventory system. Without it, most companies rely on a spreadsheet, painstakingly managed to do a portion of the job Dyna-Cast does.
More than a Forecasting System.
Dyna-Cast extends your supply chain planning system out into the future.
FactSheet (PDF) about DynaCast"
- Equipment RentalEquipment Rental Software
DynaRent is a new generation of equipment rental software. It comes as a complete suite of equipment rental software running inside of either Acumatica® or Microsoft Dynamics®.
Learn More about DynaRent
- Financial ServicesFinancial services are the economic services provided by the finance industry, which encompasses a broad range of organizations that manage money, including credit unions, insurance companies, accountancy companies, consumer finance companies, investment and real estate funds among others.
- Internet Based Sales / Services Electronic CommerceInternet Based Sales/Services Electronic commerce, commonly known as eCommerce, is trading in products or services using computer networks, such as the Internet. Electronic commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems.
PLANNING AND FORECASTING
Planning and Forecasting expands your Acumatica supply chain capabilities, helps cut costs, and improve service.
Built around the Dyna-Cast™ forecasting engine, the module predicts next months’ sales using focused forecasting. The planning engine takes this forecast, looks at current inventory, and tells you what to buy and make. The benefits over traditional min/max and spreadsheet-dependent practices are immense: distributors can cut purchasing overhead; manufacturers can reduce planning and scheduling costs.
FactSheet (PDF) about DynaCast"
- RetailRetail is the process of selling consumer goods and/or services to customers through multiple channels of distribution. Now you can get the point-of-sale system that works as hard as you do.
- Clinical ResearchClinical research is a branch of healthcare science that determines the safety and effectiveness of medications, devices, diagnostic products and treatment regimens intended for human use. The clinical research ecosystem involves a complex network of sites, pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. This has led to a growing field of technologies used for managing the data and operational factors of clinical research. Clinical research management is often aided by software application systems to help automate the management and conducting of clinical trials.
Learn More about mbsPartners Accunet
- Medical Practice Computer Technology"One Stop Shop" for all of your medical computer technology needs from hardware to software. We service and sell equipment to Family Physicians, Pediatricians, Chiropractors, Eye Doctors.
- • Experience with EHR Software Vendors such as:
- - Officemate
- - Maximize
- - Apex
- - eMDs
- - Compulink
- - Revolution
- - Eclipse
- - Quixote
- • Installation & Preventative Maintenance from Servers & Workstations
- • Coordination with Internet & Phone Vendors
- • Safeguards for Storing / securing patient electron records
- • Data Storage options to address growing needs for Digital X-rays and scanned documents
- • Help desk to help solve computer workstation outages
- • New practice network design, installation, and ongoing support.
- • Reduced Stress - your staff will no longer complain that your practice management software support says you need to contact your hardware vendor or vice versa.
- • Increased Patient Production and happier staff by preventing unnecessary down time.
- • Better customer service and more Profitability.
- • All the benefits of an employed IT person on staff at a fraction of the cost.
- • Prevent loss, corruption or security of patient data.
Learn More About Accunet Medical Services Practice
- LogisticsLogistics is the management of the flow of goods between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet some requirements, of customers or corporations.
The logistics of physical items usually involves the integration of information flow, material handling, production, packaging, inventory, transportation, warehousing, and often security. The complexity of logistics can be modeled, analyzed, visualized, and optimized by dedicated application software. The minimization of the use of resources is a common motivation in logistics for import and export.
mbsPartners provides solutions for the logistics industries with integrations to Microsoft Dynamics and Acumatica.
- Not for ProfitIn the Not for Profit sector Microsoft Dynamics GP is the go-to solution as an ERP. Tracking funding, keeping costs down, critical reporting needs, and the list goes on. Below are a few features that Microsoft Dynamics GP offers that are critical to operating a non-profit agency:
You can see, with these outstanding features, among others, why GP is the ‘Go-To’ solution for Not-for-Profits!